|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
Company: University of Miami
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/11/2022
Expire Date: 10/11/2022
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing
This is a TEMPORARY position to work on a project which will last approximately one year or more. Individual will assist bank reconciliation team in Financial Reporting; duties will include booking entries, cancelling checks, perform research, download reports among other things.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Search checks in Workday and cancel checks – project encompasses approximately 15,000 checks
2. Run check register & other WORKDAY reports
3. Analyze transactions related to project, and book entries in WORKDAY
4. Maintain Manager and peer staff accountants informed on a regular basis about the status of job(s) assigned.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Graduate or equivalent
Certification and Licensing:
Min imum of 2 years in an accounting or finance environment working with spreadsheets & performing some type of analytics
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Excel Good coordination/organization skills Ability to complete assignments on a timely basis as prioritized by Manager Ability to work independently, as well as, work well with others to obtain necessary information Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure Commitment to excellent customer service and positive teamwork Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion