Start Your CAREER with an INTERNSHIP at Dot Foods!
Posted By: Kennedy Williams on September 08, 2022 |
If you are an student looking for internship opportunities this upcoming summer, look no further than Dot Foods. Gain over 2 months of real-world experience and work directly with Dot’s strategic business initiatives. Graduating interns are then given the opportunity for priority job placement based on their performance during the internship.
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
• 9-10 weeks of real-world experience
• Work on projects that are directly connected to Dot’s strategic initiatives
• Gain knowledge in a diverse learning environment
• Experience multiple areas of Dot’s business by shadowing or working with multiple departments
BENEFITS FOR INTERNS
• Hourly Wages
• Housing stipends available
• Bonus potential
• Potential for post-graduate priority job placement
• Networking opportunities with management
• Outings and fun events
• Volunteer opportunities
Internships Available in:
• Digital Marketing
• IT/Help Desk
• Supply Chain
• ... and MORE!
Accepting Applications Starting September 1
Learn more at http://www.DotFoodsCareers.com/Internships
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|State Funding of Morgan Research Centers Supports R1 Aspirations While Addressing Societal Challenges|